18mm Sight Glass for the brake master cylinder, front or rear.
18mm sight glass.
Caution: Brake fluid can damage paint and plastic surfaces. Protect areas such as this from spillage. Wash off spilt brake fluid imediately with water.
1) Drain the the master cylinder of brake fluid. (a syringe and rubber tube can be useful for this job)
2) Completely remove the old sight glass including metal ring and rubber gasket.
3) Place the rubber seal in the sight glass hole.
4) Gently press the sight glass piece in to the hole.
5) Cover the face with a soft cloth or towel to prevent damage and carefully tap into place with a plastic or hide mallet.
Check to make sure the glass face is flush and even with the font face.
6) Fill with brake fluid, bleed the brakes,
*Check for leaks and correct brake function before riding.
-Easy to install
-Comes with the proper gasket for sealing in the brake fluid.
If in doubt, contact your AJS Dealer.